1. Information related to the processing of personal data
The European Atlantic Geotourism Route (EAGR) is a cultural tourism project, based on the History of Planet Earth and its geodiversity, managed by the partners described below, within the scope of the Atlantic-Geoparks project, co-financed by the Interreg Atlantic Area programme.
This Route integrates the following Geoparks on the European Atlantic Coast:
- Armorique Geopark;
- Arouca UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Azores UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Basque Cost UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Burren and Cliffs of Moher UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Copper Coast UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Fforest Fawr UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Lanzarote and Chinijo Islands UNESCO Global Geopark;
- Mancomunidad de Municipios Sostenibles;
- Marble Arch Caves UNESCO Global Geopark;
- North Pennines AONB and UNESCO Global Geopark.
The EAGR undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law – Law 67/98, of 26 October, and other legislation in force in this area, such as Law 41/2004, of 18 August, as amended by Law 46/2012, of 29 August, on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of personal data.
This policy applies to all users and guarantees the privacy and security of the data provided for the various services provided, being only requested and collected the data necessary to provide the service according to the explicit instructions in the user’s options.
4. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The management entities of the Geoparks territories described above are responsible for processing the data files owned by the EAGR. Since AGA is responsible for the website administration, it will be the Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted by email email@example.com. Portuguese law applies collection of data in the use of this website.
5. What data do we process?
Data that you have given us through:
- EAGR Newsletter:
You can subscribe to the EAGR newsletter using the form at www.geotourismroute.eu and it concerns the following personal data: email, name and surname.
- Participation in various activities:
The participation in the most varied activities that EAGR promotes can be done by filling out available forms, for this purpose, and relate to the following personal data: email, mobile phone, fax, first name, surnames, date of birth, address, gender, tax identification number. They can also sign up for activities via email or phone and, in this case, personal details are name, surname, email, mobile phone.
- EAGR pre-booking centre:
The pre-booking center of the website www.geotourismroute.eu allows pre-booking and activities of a playful and educational nature, interpreted visits, accommodation and catering units, under the responsibility of each of the partners that make up this Route and concern the following personal data: name, surname, address, telephone, fax, tax identification number and email.
The Tours section, available at www.geotourismroute.eu/tours/ allows the purchase of tourist packages and programs and concerns the following personal data: first name, surname, email and tax identification number.
- Social networks:
Through the pages on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram), EAGR offers personalized and comprehensive support and the possibility to stay in touch. These services collect personal data, for example through your profile or through the so-called social plug-ins, which are implemented on third party websites. If you send a request to EAGR through one of these social networks, it will be forwarded to the responsible department. The data will be used exclusively to respond to your request and will not be passed on to third parties. In order to contact us via these social networks, you must register with these services.
6. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the data with the following purposes, established retention periods and limitations on service provision, described below:
- EAGR newsletter so that we can inform you about the activities carried out in the territories that make up the European Atlantic Geotourism Route (own or third parties);
- Tours / planning your visit to enjoy activities of a playful and educational nature, interpreted visits and also accommodation or restaurant units, under the responsibility of each of the partners that compose this Route;
- Filling out online and printed forms to participate in various activities streamlined within the EAGR.
The non-acceptance of any of the above typologies implies that you cannot be informed about the activities developed within the scope of this Route. Your data are only given to EAGR partners and never to third parties.
7.What are your rights when you give us your data?
Read and understand your rights. If you have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following rights when processing your personal data in relation to the EAGR:
- Right to request access to your personal data;
- Right to request its modification or elimination;
- Right to request limitation of your treatment;
- Right to object to treatment;
- Right to data portability.
8. Retention of personal data
The partners shall retain their data for the necessary and reasonable period, taking into account the scope and purpose of the collection, and shall undertake to adopt conservation and security measures.
9. Contact information
For more information on EAGR’s privacy practices and rights, please visit www.geotourismroute.eu, or send an email to email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions, which you should read carefully, may be amended, provided that the changes take effect from the date they are posted on this site, with express reference to the date of update.